Wednesday, October 12, 2005

*Yawn*

Well, I've straggled in, but four days of "partying" has left me rather wiped. It was very nice to be back in a real bed last night, although my couch was okay. I did my grocery shopping and laundry last night, which left the ritual bashing of the chick peas for this morning. (I'm rather glad I like chunky hummus... smooth stuff would take way too much bashing.)

On the adgenda for today: read a paper my advisor sent me, and start working my way through the matroid text. Also on tap are a lunchtime crochet lesson with Kelli (who's instructor talks in a monotone with Powerpoint slides), and hopefully dragging my sorry butt to the gym.

On the TV scene... so what's happening to all the episodes of "House" that have been preempted by baseball? I watched "Commander in Chief" instead... very good, but some very disturbing "American" behaviour. (Ms Prez seems to have no problem about bossing around other countries... both in last night's episode, and the previous one I saw.) I'm annoyed that I forgot to tape "Grey's Anatomy" on Sunday. I thought about it Sunday morning, but then decided we'd be back from the ren faire with plenty of time. We were, but I forgot it was Sunday (holidays will do that to you), and so forgot to tape it when the visiting continued late. (Great visiting, but I wish I had taped Grey's Anatomy.)

Okie doke... let's see what this paper's about now. ;)

No comments: