Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Crayon Baby Blanket

Crayon Baby Blanket
Crayon Baby Blanket

Two and a bit more crayons to go. Oh... and the text. The green will of course be between the yellow and the blue. Then the purple. I'm not sure why I decided to work the primary colours before the secondary colours...

I had thought of submitting my pattern to Crochet Me, but the submission instructions say that photos can't appear on the web before publication. I didn't see that until after I've already posted some progress pictures. Hmmm... I think I'll send an e-mail to see if I can still submit my pattern. (That's the problem with me and Crochet Me... I'm too impatient, and want to show people what I'm working on.)

2 comments:

Joy said...

How awesome! I love the colors!

noricum said...

Thanks!