Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Picovoli Progress

Picovoli Progress Before
Picovoli Progress Before

What was, is now less:
Picovoli Progress After

And here's picovoli, safely back on the needles:
Picovoli Back on the Needles

I managed to put every stitch (except one) back on twisted. So I knit one row through the back loop to fix that, and then knit another row to reposition one of the stitch markers I accidentally put in the wrong spot.

Then I abandoned picovoli, and worked on the crayon for *my* wool blanket. Which I need. Now. Actually, as of two days ago. But oh well, that's life.

At least my crayons love me, even if picovoli enjoys messing with me.

I've had two questions now... Picovoli is a t-shirt, and the pattern can be found here at Magknits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate having to rip back. However, I know that if I make a mistake and don't fix it, it will bother the heck out of me. You're doing a good job there. I like the colors a lot. Keep up the great work.

Sallie