Saturday, December 09, 2006

Finding Me

It occurred to me that I should point out that at this time, probably the only address for me that will work is the Winnipeg one. Don't use the Chapel Hill or New York addresses. (Not that I'm expecting anything, but I'd hate for any surprises to get lost.)

Vik: No sign of the parcel from you yet, and I thought you might feel better if I told you that a USPS "Global Priority" package that was mailed to me on the 1st (from Georgia) didn't make it here until the 6th! (For some reason, "fast mail" is just as slow as "slow mail" in Canada, so you might as well save your pennies. :P )

2 comments:

Deneen said...

The mail service blows since Thanksgiving here-packages are lost or taking 1 1/2 weeks to get places they usually only took days to get to. I am fed up completely. Okay, rant over.

noricum said...

Well, at least for most of the year it's possible to actually have things take only a day! Up here, *everything* seems to take at least a week, but I haven't checked time stamps on within-city mail in quite a while to see if that's also as slow.