Monday, September 04, 2006

Yarn!

One of the fun things about arriving back in New York is that there was YARN waiting for me! Fun!!! Look at all these great scraps from The Heathen Housewife!
Yarn!
Thank you so much! I promise to put them to good use. :))

Deneen sent me some great scraps (how did you have so much left over?!?), plus some ORANGE yarn!
Yarn!

And from Laura:
Yarn!
that makes two, TWO beautiful orange yarns! Ha, ha, ha, ha.

Thank you so much, ladies. You ROCK! (And let me know if I can send you anything in return.)

3 comments:

none said...

Wow, that sock yarn really will keep you busy!

Deneen said...

I had so much because it was a swap I did and the sock yarn wasn't enough for a pair for me, but enough for Elena-I figured you would put it to good use before I did.

noricum said...

That makes sense. :) Would you like me to make some socks for Elena?