Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Shoe Shopping in NYC

I went out today with a friend because we both needed some new shoes. I was looking for sandals (I've been having problems with closed shoes for several years now, ever since I had an ingrown toenail), but ended up with these:
New Shoes
The seem comfortable, so I thought I'd give shoes another try. Shoes work better in winter than sandals, and I'm not in NC any more.

While we were out, we saw an episode of Law & Order being filmed:
Law & Order
Cool... I've heard there are famous people wandering around New York, and now I've finally seen some. :)

Yes, I was uncool and took a photo. However, my mom watches Law & Order, and thought she'd get a kick out of it.

4 comments:

Deneen said...

I had an ingrown toenail problem years ago and wore clogs for several years. That helped and I still buy a lot of clogs as my regular shoes (or the backless LL Bean shoes, etc).

Very uncool about the pic-but cool pic.

sara said...

you are sooo lucky. I love Law and Order.

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes you got, they looks great! And yay for being uncool - but the pic is totally cool ;)

Anonymous said...

I like shoes of 'Foot Smart' store at CouponAlbum site.