Saturday, September 16, 2006

Liesel

Seven repeats done on the pink lace scarf now. I'm starting to get the rhythm of this lace. (Although I still can't multitask.) Seven repeats gives me somewhere around a foot of scarf, pre-blocking. I'm guessing I'm going to want to do at least four feet pre-blocking, which means 4x7=28 repeats total, and 21 to go. However, this does mean I'm possibly 25% done. Whee! And 21 repeats doesn't sound *too* bad. Heck... I can probably do that given, um, another 21 hours or so... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just printed out Liesel a couple days ago, it's lovely. Can't wait to see yours, don't give up on the repeats. :)

noricum said...

Oh, I won't. ;) I am kind of regretting my decision to double the width and use a laceweight yarn... I'm sure it'll look fabulous, it's just a lot of work!