Saturday, September 16, 2006

Socking Along

I've finished another sock (blue Aktion!), and am about to start the second in the pair. Somehow, joining Socktoberfest 2006 seemed a good way to end the Summer of Socks K/CAL. I think my goal for Socktoberfest (should we need one) is to finish my wyvern socks. I've neglected them long enough. (Partially because they wouldn't count for Summer of Socks: I had begun them before SoS started.)

Although, I do have that pink lace scarf to finish. (I've completed five repeats now!) And then there's the orange cat to knit before Christmas... it shouldn't take too long, but no sense in leaving it for the last minute. (Like I did with the pink scarf.) And, of course, there's my fun scrap-sock-yarn blanket. :) (I've completed another square and a bit on it, but it's sitting behind in New York for this weekend. I would have done more squares before I left, but I had to pack.)

Hmmm... for right now, I think I'll stop blogging and do another repeat on the lace scarf.

No comments: