Friday, September 29, 2006

Whoops!

Crochet Socks
Crochet Socks

I finished crocheting H's socks on the bus this morning, then reached for the yarn needle to weave the ends in so she'd have something cheerful for this incredibly hectic day in her incredibly hectic week.

The yarn needle wasn't there. It's been living in my lace bag, so I can insert lifelines with it. Aaaaargh!

H will have to wait until Monday for her socks.

I will need to make a second needle-holder, so I can have one in *both* my sock and lace bags.

I should probably post a photo of my needle-holder... it's a really cute little idea. Inexpensive, and *very* practical.

4 comments:

Deneen said...

Cool color pooling!

noricum said...

Yeah, this yarn has the neatest pooling. :)

Lucy said...

Those are the nicest crocheted socks I've seen...usually crochet to me doesn't look so hot for socks. Those are great!

Anonymous said...

I got to see the completed socks, pet the socks and sit companionably with the socks. All very good for a crazy, hectic day. Thanks!

H