Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Addition

New Addition
New Addition

This appeared at the main intersection near my apartment complex about a week ago. It's probably a good idea, given the number of times someone has tried to run me over here. (Now I can beat their car with a large stick, with an orange flag attached. Those dents in their fancy-pants SUVs will teach them to not mow me down.)

I'm wondering how long it will take for all the flags to end up at one corner of the intersection. I noticed one day where one corner was down to a single flag. (Each corner started off with four flags.)

2 comments:

KelliAmanda said...

My question is - how long will it take for all the flags to be stolen?

noricum said...

I must admit I had that thought too. But then I decided that a big orange flag wouldn't be a very exciting "trophy". Especially after they get all dirty and grungy. Of course, people who steal aren't exactly logical...