Thursday, August 04, 2005

In The News...

New Addition
New Addition

Remember this? Well, my intersection was in the news tonight! Turns out there were only two intersections in Chapel Hill that has these, and they were interviewing people to see what they thought. (I'm glad I wasn't there... I don't want to be on TV.)

Kelli? You wanted to know how long before they were all stolen? Well, in the first week, 16 flags have been stolen and replaced. Apparently it costs $4.25 to replace each one. :P

3 comments:

KelliAmanda said...

Ha. 16 flags at 4.25 each in the first week alone. Hopefully the novelty will wear off soon.

noricum said...

I imagine the police officers cost more than the replacement flags. ;)

KelliAmanda said...

And I suspect they weren't stolen by kids. There are too many idiot college students around here.