Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Meeting the Harlot

Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
Stephanie Pearl-McPhee

Tonight I went to the Yarn Harlot's book signing! I had finished my Doktorfisch socks earlier in the day:

Opal Doktorfisch Socks

So I made her sock a crocheted sock groupie from some of the leftover:

The Sock and It's Groupies

I talked with another knitter, who I'll be sending my spare Weasley pattern to. (She can't knit with wool, so buying the kit would be annoying.)

Jewels didn't make it, though.

Grandma S's birthday party this afternoon was fun too. I got to see lots of family and family friends.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Awwww, what a cute little groupie sock!!
Sorry I didn't make it to McNally's,...I'm such a hermit on vacation and wasn't up to the drive to the city. Bummer I missed it.

Anonymous said...

hooray! awesome, glad you got to meet her! I love the full-size socks and the mini sock. How cute!