Friday, August 12, 2005

Harry Potter

Squib
You scored 16% Slytherin, 40% Ravenclaw, 36% Gryffindor, and 32% Hufflepuff!
Are you sure that you belong at Hogwarts? You show no defined personal characteristics and therefore no house preference. Perhaps you should seriously consider a lucrative career in dentistry or tax preparation -- or allow the Sorting Hat to redetermine your place at a later date.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 21% on Slytherin
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 69% on Ravenclaw
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 29% on Gryffindor
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 50% on Hufflepuff
Link: The Sorting Hat Test written by leeannslytherin on Ok Cupid


A squib!?! Pout! I'm going to have to try again later. However, this won't stop me from enjoying the Harry Potter books, or finishing my Weasley, or joining Alison's new Weasley knitalong! (Yay for another knitalong!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got "Squib" too.

noricum said...

So did my prof here.