Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Idle Thoughts

A single woman walks into a grocery store, and buys nothing but a large bottle of cranberry juice. Does that say "hello, I like cranberry juice, and I ran out"? Or does it say "hi, I have a bladder infection, how are you"? This is, um, just idle curiousity. Of course, the checkout clerk happens to be a guy. Maybe guys are clueless. Not that I would care, if that woman were me.

Good news at the dentist: no cavities. That means I don't (likely) have to buy myself fillings for Christmas. Of course, I've scheduled my next appointment for the beginning of my Christmas holidays, so I'll still have time to schedule another appointment should something turn up.

Have a nice day, and don't forget to drink your cranberry juice. Unless you tend to get kidney stones. Then flip a coin. (Hint: kidney stones are *much* worse.)

Um, yeah... time for bed.

Oh... and current crochet news: I've set aside my ladybug socks to whip up a quick pair for Prof H here... saves me some postage. ;) (She paid for the yarn... isn't it nice of her to buy me yarn to play with on the bus? She's great!) I'm over halfway through, and should easily finish before Friday, my last day with her this trip.

Now time for bed.

No comments: