Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want my TV table back

Lately my TV table has been occupied by a few circular knitting needles (one of which needs re-gluing) and a bunch of stuff for making soft stitch markers. I want it back. (Yes, I eat dinner in front of the TV... it's not like I have anyone to keep me company. Breakfast is eaten with the radio.) So, I decided it was time to get around to making the planned stitch marker sets so that I can put the rest of the supplies away. Although it is still occupied, it's a bit tidier:
IMG_3447
(yes, that's tidier than it was!) and I finished four sets:
IMG_3448
I had more time tonight, but after a few, my fingers start to get sore.

Hopefully I'll have these done by the end of the week, and will be able to return to eating dinner on the TV table, instead of my lap. (My lap poses a much higher mess danger.)

Also completed tonight: chart magnet in a ribbon pattern a friend requested.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Okay I have no idea what those are but they are adorable!

noricum said...

They're used to mark spots in knitting. ;)