Friday, June 22, 2007

My First Manos

I, um, may have gone down to the yarn shop yesterday for some final-before-leaving purchases. As many as three skeins of Manos Del Uruguay may have followed me home, plus an oh-so-adorable sheep hat pattern that has 3D sheep for tassles! However, I deny all knowledge of the yarn and pattern, and even the tuque that may or may not be currently in progress. However, if I were to imagine such things, they'd look like this:

Manos Del Uruguay Manos Del Uruguay Manos Del Uruguay Manos Del Uruguay

Pattern Pattern

PS: Did you read the cute copyright notice at the bottom of the nonexistent pattern?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hypothetically speaking, that sheep and lamb hat is too cute. And the yarn is yummy. Do you think that this is some sort of precedence: there needs to be a hat on needles somewhere or life is not complete? Hypothetically speaking, of course.

H

P.S. Are you sad or glad that your trip is coming to an end? Or both?

noricum said...

I don't really understand it... I seem to have hats out the wazoo these days.