Sunday, June 24, 2007

Luggage Identifier


Luggage Identifier

Saturday morning I finally got around to attaching the hyperbolic plane to my suitcase.

PS: Both I and my relatives all successfully retrieved our luggage this morning.

And another side effect of last night's lightning? We lost power for a bit around dinner time while they repaired a transformer struck yesterday. Mom and B had already eaten, I was looking up recipes. I changed my mind about cooking, and had a meal of smoked oysters and crackers, followed by some cereal when that wasn't terribly filling. Whee.

Speaking of food, I need to go grocery shopping. I'm not sure if I can find stuff to make a proper lunch for tomorrow. I think I can scrounge half a lunch, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool luggage tag! :) We had lightning here a few days ago -- I've missed it after living in SoCal for so long. The side effect of occasionally losing power, though, is not so cool.

Kelli said...

Glad you made it home safely. :-)