Saturday, February 17, 2007

Nicky

Blisters: 4 (two under deep callus on the bottom of my feet, two in thin-skinned areas that have now scabbed over)
Walks: minimum of an hour per day, sometimes split over two shorter walks.
Today's total: 20 minutes... he was barking, and I hadn't had lunch. I'll do more later.
Barking: plenty. Including during yesterday's walk, last night when I was out, and this morning when I got back from an art show with mom and B.

That dog *needs* his run! E was going to do it this morning, but I don't think he did, and now he's out. *sigh* Nicky is just not a town dog. So far the neigbours haven't been complaining, at least. Probably having the windows shut agains the winter helps.

Update: Nicky *had* a run this morning... at least *six* miles! It made no difference. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does he always live in a kennel?