Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dentist, Etc.

Yay for another visit with no cavities. :) (Fillings make a sucky birthday present. Well... I'm assuming that because I know they make a sucky Christmas present for myself.)

For non-sucky presents, I'm still trying to decide where to buy my swift. I've found two or three more options I'm considering.

In other news, I made it to the post office today. Bron and J can expect something sometime. Deneen: I didn't haul around the sock blockers yet to determine shipping costs. (Sorry. I didn't feel like dragging them to and from the dentist's.)

4 comments:

Deneen said...

No problem Andrea. I have ordered from Grand River Yarns before and have been very happy with the items and the service.

pfirsch said...

You weren't the only one who mde it to the post office today! As the only "international" package, yours was actually the cheapest of all the ones I mailed. It should be there within a few days.

noricum said...

Thanks Deneen. :)

Thanks Josie! :) Odd that mine was the cheapest! I guess it's either going slower, or is lighter.

noricum said...

I ordered a swift!!! :))