Friday, February 09, 2007

Complements


Dressed For Cold

This morning a lady at the bus stop said she had been envious of me for a while now, and finally dug through her stuff to find a scarf. (Yeppers, a scarf sure is a good idea these days!)

I met with some people reviewing the accreditation of the department, and one of the gentlemen complemented me on my sweater, and asked what the yarn was made of. Neat! (I wonder if he was a knitter? I didn't quite have the guts to ask during the meeting.)

3 comments:

LadyLinoleum said...

Yeah, I wonder too. People don't usually ask that type of question unless they are "fiber friendly", so to speak.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend! Happy birthday!

You know what made MY February 10th wonderful? We just sold our rental about 1 hour ago. ::big grin::

Now I'm gonna go knit & watch TV. I don't think a day could get much better for me. woohoo!