Monday, February 05, 2007

Clapotis

I wanted my clapotis finished this weekend, to assuage guilt at starting yet another project. ;) I decided to go for the green. Here's the offending corner before I dropped the stitches:
Clapotis Corner

I tried it on:
Clapotis
Clapotis
And decided to block it... I didn't like the way the corners were curling.

My, it sure looks a lot bigger while blocking!
Clapotis Blocking

Here's that corner again, this time wet and with the stitches dropped:
Clapotis Corner

I say... it sure is nice to have this today, which is another nippy day out! I had it wrapped around my neck at first, but I've resorted to wrapping it around my head. Yes, I'm indoors, but I'm feeling kind of cold anyway.

3 comments:

Deneen said...

It's beautiful and I love the colors. Knitting, wish I knew how.

Anonymous said...

It IS beautiful - such gorgeous colors. But why are you so serious in that second pic? Are you practicing your Professor face? ::Grin::

noricum said...

I was getting kind of frustrated, trying to get the photo centered such that I could see the scarf... and then when I finally did and saw I wasn't smiling... I decided I didn't care that much. ;)