Friday, February 23, 2007

Engineers

The engineers are restless again. A stream of them just ran by outside blowing whistles and shaking hocky sticks while wearing protective gear. (I'll have to post the photo I took later... it looks like I left my camera cable at home.) I'm guessing this must have been one of the spongee teams. (Leave it to Winnipeg to invent a form of hockey that can be played when it's too cold for hockey!)

Update: I was only able to catch the tail end of the procession:
Engineers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spongee! :D It's like broomball + hockey put together!

<- aficionado of all hockey-like sports (I've played most of 'em!).

omly said...

My significant other listened to my explanation of spongee right now, and exclaimed "Yet another reason to move to Canada!" Apparently he approves.