Saturday, February 17, 2007

Damn Dog

He's been barking again. Mind you, I can't really think of a time when I haven't noticed him barking, excepting the times when I'm not here, or the times shortly after I've been in the back yard.

Also, he seemed to have peed in his food bowl, and chewed the end off father's block heater extension cord.

I don't need this right now. I really don't.

I'm going to see if a double-mug of hot chocolate will warm me up any better than the gas fireplace does.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I have a fifth blister, again on the bottom of my foot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does your dad do with him? I thought he lived not very far away from you at all...

Anonymous said...

Dang! Nothing's really working well, and you have tried very hard with this dog. What he needs is another dog! (Yeah, that's the ticket. Add _another_ badly behaved dog into the mix. That would so help.) Sorry, not much help tonight.

H