Monday, May 29, 2006

Documenting Me

Gah... swollen tongue. Was it the ice cream?

Other things eaten today: cheerios with prosobee (as usual), string cheese, caramel popcorn with pecans (unusual, but early in the day), stew (leftovers from the freezer, should be safe), ice cream.

I don't recall having this problem last fall. Perhaps it was the combination with the nuts from earlier in the day? Or the sample of ginger ice cream? I did pack my sweaters this evening, but my suspect red sweater was in a plastic zipper bag. I doubt that it would have caused significant contamination on any of the other sweaters. Plus I only had minimal contact with them.

Maybe it's from some of the dust I stirred up.

2 comments:

Dandy said...

your new socks look great! I just wanted to tell you that I sent your pkg on friday, to the addy in you had sent... will it stay there till you get there? will they send it back to me?

noricum said...

Thanks! Yes, the package will wait for me. It's my mom's address.