Sunday, May 28, 2006

Dang.

Do you ever have one of those days when you fall and accidentally swipe your credit card? Simply Sock Yarn Company is evil, I tell you. Horrible. The sales are absolutely despicable.



In my defence, they're all cotton-wool blends, and my summer sock inventory isn't as big as my winter sock inventory.

Maybe I can blame the stress of the move? Or a rebound effect of resisting the lovely sock yarn on Elann? Or simply the fantastic prices?

*sigh* Probably not.

Please don't visit SSYC... you may regret it. Or, at least, your bank account might.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that regia. I've crocheted + knit socks from it. I like that it's a blend, though it works up a little weird (mostly because I forget it's not all wool).

noricum said...

I've used other Regia cotton blends, so I assumed this would be similar.

MrsFife said...

Big question: will you be blogging from Canada?!

Anonymous said...

Don't beat yourself up about it...you held out as long as you could! (Your will power was superhuman!) ::grin:: Which colors did you get? Or did you get all of them????

noricum said...

Misfit: Yes, I'll be blogging from Canada, as time permits.

Bron: These are the ones I bought out of those available. ;) (I had to spread out the shipping cost over several balls of yarn, so that it didn't negate the sale.)

sara said...

Ah, yes. SSYC. I've been avoiding them for weeks....