Monday, May 15, 2006

Another Day

Well, I worked on my knot all day, and had it down to the size of a pea by bedtime. This morning it was back up to marble size. :P

I woke up at 6. Although I felt tired, I also felt like I wasn't going to fall back asleep any time soon. So I took me and my marble knot for a swim in the pool, followed by some time in the hot tub. I think it's a bit better, but it's still not back down to pea size.

One problem with the dry weather is that I'm having nosebleeds. (Thankfully, so far, they've all been while I was in my room.) I think I'll check the hotel gift shop to see if they have some vasaline.

Well, I've had my shower, and now I could do with some breakfast. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you got the knot down, sorry it's back up. :(

does the salt water nasal spray thing you can buy do anything for your nose? It helps me when I am somewhere it is super dry.

noricum said...

I haven't tried salt water nasal sprays. Does the salt not dry the nose further?

I've tried allergy nasal sprays, and can't stand them. They burn. :P