Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I've been tagged by Lori.

A) Name six of life's simple pleasures that you like most. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

1. Lying on the dock in the sun, then jumping in the water to cool off. Swimming in the water, then lying in the sun on the dock to warm up.
2. Watching the rain fall while sipping hot cocoa.
3. Shovelling the light, fluffy snow. (Not the heavy, wet stuff.)
4. Walking in a quiet, well-treed area (neighbourhood, park, or woods). (But not when it's hot and sticky out.)
5. Savouring a good quality dark or milk chocolate.
6. Reading a good book.

B) Write a list with 6 facts about yourself.

1. I have blonde hair and big bones.
2. I enjoy most arts and crafts.
3. I have trouble thinking of six interesting facts about myself.
4. I have a BCSc Hons Co-op, a MS, but no PhD (yet).
5. I procrastinate and blog instead of packing.
6. I need to get back to packing for my move.

C) Choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. I tag:

Kelly (who may be wishing I didn't have such a long memory)
...and anyone else who'd like to be tagged... I should be packing, and need to get back to it!

No comments: