Sunday, May 21, 2006

Frustration

Grrr. I'm annoyed on several counts this morning.

1. The indoor temperature topped out at 78F, which means miserable me, but no AC repair. I have trouble sleeping when the thermostat is over 72F. This morning the thermostat is saying 74F already, so I'm guessing we may hit the 80F mark today.

2. Remember all those boxes I'm storing for a friend? Those boxes that were supposed to have left back in January? Well, they're still here. My friend was supposed to call yesterday to let me know what I can do with them. Dad and I waited around the (hot) house all day, with very little internet connection time (I have dial-up), and no phone call. No e-mail either. I wasted all day yesterday, and am not any further ahead. Now I have to do all my office packing today, instead of having a friend over for our weekly get-together. And I still don't know what to do with her stuff!

3. To top it all off, this morning I woke up congested and with a headache and sore neck/back.

Grrr.

3 comments:

sparkli said...

i think i would be pretty mad on all those accounts! ours isn't considered an emergency until 80* too. bah!

Anonymous said...

Have the friend over anyway and get them to help you pack. Packing is better with help, anyway. :)

noricum said...

Except that I also need to sort while packing, and so need to do it myself anyway. I can't take everything with me, so I need to decide what I want to take the most.