Friday, May 19, 2006

Mail!!!

I had mail waiting for me when I got back from Tempe... including *two* packages. :))

Package #1 Package #2

Package number one contained my original sockapalooza socks, which Alison offered to fix for me back before I knew how to knit, but didn't end up having time:
Package #1
Since I seem to have a pretty good handle on this knitting thing now, I asked her to send them back. Most of the yarn is the spare yarn to make my socks longer, but she also included some of her hand-dyed sock yarn! (She even knit up a bit to illustrate what it will look like!) Mmmmm! Sock yarn! Thanks Alison!!! :)

The other package was from a friend who's moved back to Taiwan:
Package #2
Look at all those fun froggies! (She knows I'm fond of frogs.) I love the little frog reading a book... and the frog puppet... and the frog CD case...

Hmmm... and what mail will be waiting for me in Winnipeg? I ♥ mail!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you'll have a box of wool waiting since I'm finally mailing it today! Working full time really does a number on my ability to run around & get errands done! ::grin::: Love the froggie goodies! I'd send you a frog but I'm afraid there's no room in the box...too much yarn! hehehe

noricum said...

Well, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. ;)

I'm excited to see the package from you! Don't worry about when it gets shipped... after all, it'll be a week and a half at least before I get to see it. ;)

Daph said...

I have a bit of a frog obsession, too. *wink* If I lived closer to you, I'd snatch the contents of your goody box and run away, LOL. Cute stuff! :)