Sunday, May 21, 2006

Strange

I'm sitting down by the back entrance to Sitterson, watching my stuff while my dad fetches the truck. It feels very strange, checking my office for missed items, like I would in a hotel room I'm leaving. Long ago I learned that I'm not someone who enjoys change. I'm in the process of a large change. I know what comes after will be better, but this still stresses me out somewhat.

The office is now in two carefully packed boxes of hanging file folders, two carefully packed boxes of texts and proceedings, and six boxes of "stuff that needs sorting and/or better packing."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:::hugs:::: I'm exactly the same way with change. I know things'll be fine, but the transition is a bitch. I'll be sending calming vibes your way. :)

noricum said...

*thanks*