Monday, May 01, 2006

Ow.

I'm saying that a lot lately. However, I know the cause of tonight's ow. It is this:
Afghan WIP
Crouching over this afghan to seam it *hurts*. My poor back. I wanted to have it done for tomorrow's SNB, but that's not going to happen. I'm not done seaming on the 6th row, and there's still three more to add. Plus some more rows of crochet for edging. Dang! I am pretty sure I'll have it done for next week's SNB. ;) (Which may be my last! :( I plan to try to attend one more after my conference, but my dad will be here, and I'll be packing, etc.)

Anyway... I was just reading Zeneedle's post about a call to arms for Mr Etherknitter!

I've been reading Etherknitter's blog for quite a while now, and wish there was something I could do to help! Well... tomorrow I'm knitting and stitching some mojo for Mr Etherknitter! I dedicate all of tomorrow's fiber related activities to him. Not only will I make progress on Bethany's second sock, and knit (actually purl) Forest Purl at SNB, but I *will* finish the crazy-ghan tomorrow night! (Just not before SNB.) How's that for some crazy mojo? Can there be any better mojo than a finished crazy-ghan? Don't make me get crazy! Things could get crazy around here. ;)

And every time my crazy back gets a crazy pain from crazily leaning over my crazyz-ghan, I'll remember it doesn't hurt as much as Mr Etherknitter's crazy broken leg.

Call me crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ow! well, you are almost done! the afghan is SO COOL. heh. :)