Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Dream

Reading Crazy Aunt Purl's post just now reminded me of a dream I had last night. I'm not going to go into the details, because they aren't important, but I feel like mentioning the emotions. Basically, in the dream, someone loved me. Not friend-love or family-love, but significant-other-loved. (Not sex... love.) He wasn't supposed to love me. He was already "taken." But he did. His s.o. found out, and was understandably hurt. I was sad that she was hurt, but also had a very warm feeling that yes, I could still be loved. (In that s.o. way.) I still have that warm feeling this morning. That feeling that a hand of your s.o. on the small of your back brings. I wish I could package that feeling up, and pull it out whenever I need it.

1 comment:

LadyLinoleum said...

You could make a bazillion dollars if you were able to package that feeling up and sell it.