Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sunny Day

Today is a beautiful sunny day. Which means it's bitterly cold out. Friday was snowy and a balmy -11C when I left for school. Today it was -25C when I checked. Brrr. Apparently it was rather windy this morning, making for a -40 windchill at the airport, but the wind has since died down.

Since it's nippy outside, and I have stuff to do inside (like working on the qiviut scarf... now at 11 repeats), I took a few photos out the windows.

Here's the sun rising out front:
Sunny Day

This is the view down the back lane:
Sunny Day

And here's a pretty tree that we can see from the side window:
Sunny Day

Don't you just love that blue sky? I do!

Well, time to do another repeat on the scarf.

1 comment:

Deneen said...

The sky looks beautiful. Looks like your all happy and settled in at home, nice feeling I'm sure.