Thursday, December 08, 2005

Silliness

Year in Review Meme
Post the first sentence from the first entry from every month of this year (excluding memes).

January: Have you ever wondered whose "lifetime" those lifetime warranties are for?

February: Thanks to NPR, I learned a new word today... I'd heard it before, but didn't know what it meant.

March: Looks like I won't have a roommate after all... I remembered that a lot of European smoke, and it turns out she does too.

April: I've read/listened to people saying that a feeding tube isn't medical life support like a respirator is, but I think they're similar.

May: Natalie posted her pattern for her nifty hat.

June: I think those crazies looking for a perpetual motion machine should come study my sink... and maybe they're not so crazy.

July: Happy Canada Day everyone!

August: When I arrived at the bus stop today, there were already two people in the shelter... a woman and a man.

September: Yeesh!

October: I think the fates are conspiring against my cleaning.

November: I bought one bag of candy, and had tons of kids come around.

December: Well, my picture making plans got delayed yesterday due to me clicking the "yes, upgrade my copy of KiNG now" button... and then discovering it didn't like me any more.

No comments: