Saturday, December 17, 2005

Eyelet Cardigan Progress

Eyelet Cardigan Progress
Eyelet Cardigan Progress

I finished the last few rows at the bottom, and added the button band. All I need now are two sleeves and some buttons. :)

The coloured spots are the scraps of yarn I used to mark where I want the button holes... I left them in in case I end up needing to know details to finish off the buttons. I also left a long tail in case I need to adjust the size of the button holes.

I've started into the 8th ball of yarn. Hmmm... looks like I *waaaay* overbought when I went for 18 balls. However, I can also use this yarn on my afghan (a "sage" crayon?), and it's discontinued. If I didn't overbuy, I'd run short. ;)

Too bad I didn't bring a ball of charcoal... I could have made the sage crayon while I'm here.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

This is looking awesome!! Looks great on you too.
Forgive my late posts,...I'm catch up [blush)