Sunday, December 04, 2005

Grocery Shopping

Small boxes of Cheerios were on sale 2 for 1 today.

Dear Grocery Store Cashier:
When I hand you two cloth bags to use for the four boxes of Cheerios (I packed everything else in my backpack myself), don't you think I was hinting that two boxes per bag was a good distribution? Or even that using more than one bag was acceptable? When, upon discovering that four boxes don't fit in a single bag, don't you think it might have been slightly more clever to put some of the boxes in the second bag, rather than apologizing that you couldn't cram the last box all the way down?

On the way home a couple passed me, carrying what appeared to be a single can of bug spray. They even held it at the ready, with a finger on the trigger. I'm glad they're not my roommates... I wonder what their apartment is like? *shudder*

Mmmmm! Chocolate covered craisins! I let myself splurge and buy one bag each week... but have trouble getting it to last more than two days.

No comments: