Saturday, February 25, 2006

Olympic Gold!!!

Wheee-haw! Another knitting olympics gold for Team Canada / Team Hooker! I finished my Canada sweater! (Seams sewn, ends woven in and everything.) I can't believe I actually knit a *whole* sweater during the olympics. :) Here's pictures:

Canada Sweater Canada Sweater

(Yep, that second one is a crappy auto-timer photo taken after midnight. There's even a few flash-bulb pixies come to admire the sweater. I'll get better photos on my blog one day...)

13 comments:

Vera said...

Awesome job!!! Congrats on taking the gold.

Julie said...

COngratulations! Great job.

Marvie said...

Love it! Congrats =)

Anonymous said...

Yay Canada! Wonderful work. :)

KelliAmanda said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations on your gold! Love the sweater...any idea yet on whether or not you'll be able to wear it?

Anonymous said...

Oooooo Canada, our home and native land, true patriot love in all thy sons command...

:)

Congrats on the gold! The sweater looks great (I hope you are not allergic to it and you can continue to wear it -- you may want to check into Reatyne (it sets the dye better than vinegar).

Trish said...

YAYAY, I'm so proud of you. It looks fantastic! GREAT job!!!!

Sallie said...

Excellent job. I really like it a lot. I hope after all is said and done, you will be able to wear it. It seems a shame to work that hard on a sweater and then be allergic to it.

Dandy said...

congrats on finishing your sweater!!

it looks great!

Donna M said...

Congrats! Yeah Canada! It looks great.

Jewels said...

Awesome finishing and totally great sweater!!!! Big Canadian congrats to you.

Anonymous said...

Yay Andrea! Congratulations! A beautiful sweater.

H

noricum said...

Thanks everyone!

wpggal... I'm on the pill (for cramps), so I don't think I need more estrogen.