Thursday, February 02, 2006

It was the best of time, it was the worst of times.

Why was it the best? I hadn't yet put conditioner in my hair.

Why was it the worst? I hadn't yet conditioned my hair, or soaped the rest of me down.

Yes, between shampoo and conditioner, my water stopped. Gone. Nothing. Nada. No hot, no cold.

Granted, I shouldn't have been having a shower so late in the morning, but that does *not* excuse Mr Maintenance Guy of not letting me know he was about to turn the water off. Gah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you'd also gotten the shampoo OUT of your hair! And with hair as short as yours, you're not likely to have ended up with the mass of tangles I'd have if I didn't condition.

noricum said...

Yeah. As I said, if the water *had* to go out during my shower, that was the best time. I just don't feel as clean as I usually do. But that's probably psychological.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. You washed your hair. And you rinsed your body.

If you did that every day for weeks, it might be a problem. But once in a blue moon? Nah, I wouldn't worry. :)