Saturday, February 11, 2006

Birthday, Bloggy Love, and Contest

I had a *great* birthday yesterday evening!!! First, K and I went to Brixx for dinner:
Me and K
The pizzas were wonderful, but we still had room to share a dessert:
Mmmmm!

After dinner there was some time before the show, so we visited a few galleries on the Second Friday Art Walk. Fun! Seeing the art was neat, and talking to the artists and the drunk lady was quite interesting too. ;) (Oh... we also stopped in a fun little gift shop, and A Southern Season where K treated me to some chocolate! ...Saved for later, of course.)

Then came comedy theatre... Mr Diplomat at DSI. *Very* funny!

We ended the night with an educational visit to Cherry Pie. ;)

Thanks for a great birthday, K!!!

In other news, I received my blog prize from Kim at Crochet Me:
Blog Prize
Thanks Kim!!!! *And* a birthday present from Jess:
Birthday Present
Thanks Jess!!!!!!

Wow, you guys are soooo nice!

You know, I want to share the bloggy love. Since I didn't have a blogiversary contest, I'm going to have a birthday contest. To enter this contest, leave a comment guessing what time of day I was born. First place goes to whomever is closest (standard draw-a-name-from-a-hat tie-breaking method used if necessary). Since my birthday coincides with the opening day of the olympics, you have the entire length of the olympics to do your sleuthing. Since I'm kind of late posting this, I'll announce the winner 24 hours after the closing ceremonies. ;) (Entries allowed until then.)

Prize(s)? Hmmm... your choice of:
1. crocheted socks, made by me, from stash yarn I'm willing to part with, or
2. crocheted socks, made by me, from sock yarn you provide (if you don't like what I have, but still want socks from me), or
3. a "Norigurumi"... which is what I've named my creatures ;)

Sound interesting?

One entry per person, and there *may* be multiple winners, depending on my time constraints and stash supply. ;)

10 comments:

Deneen said...

I'm gonna say 2:34 PM.

Pam said...

7:32 AM.

Unknown said...

I am going to say 4:15 pm

Sallie said...

My guess, 4:22am.

none said...

6am

Trish said...

My guess, 10:45PM

Marvie said...

My guess is 10:45 PM

Trish said...

whoa...marvie and i guess the same thing at the same time. her guess wasn't up there. I guess great minds think alike!!!!

AmyS (Crochetville) said...

My guess is 9:30 AM

Montreal Mama said...

Were you born at noon?