After *many* years, I discovered yesterday that I can eat yoghurt again!!! (Even though my milk allergy is gone, I had a separate allergy to yoghurt.)
The grocery store had one of those sample ladies out, so I asked to try a single small spoonful, rather than the little cup-fulls they were handing out. (It only takes a tiny amount to see if it still burns.) I could eat it!!! Since I know that this brand works, that's what I bought. (Who knows if another brand has an additive that will bother me.)
I had one of the yoghurt cups yesterday, and one today. Mmmm. I've missed yoghurt.
I'm trying to be good and not have more than one of those cups a day. No sense in tempting fate by overdosing... ;)