Thursday, February 28, 2008

Signs...

I think I may be coming down with something... I just coughed, and it had that "my lungs are dirty" feeling. I get that feeling if I travel to somewhere more polluted than Winnipeg, or get exposed to cigarette smoke... or if I have gunk in my lungs from being sick. I don't think it's the former (although it's possible, given that I've just moved, and am thus in a different environment). Other signs it's the latter: a blop of green snot last night when I blew my nose, and a very slightly "off" feeling... like the very beginnings of tenderness. Two people in the office are or have recently been sick, and one other person at lunch said that she felt like she was coming down with something.

I really don't feel like being sick right now. :(

Update: add some slight chills to that list.

No comments: