Monday, February 04, 2008

Gah.

Head hurts.

Work was so crazy today that I got grumpy and started snapping at students. I kept apologizing, but I didn't have a break to recenter myself, so I kept on snapping. :( The students seemed happy that I was helping, and not too disturbed at my snapping.

It would be nice if tomorrow was less crazy, but it won't be... the assignment that most of today's students were working on isn't due until Wednesday... so it'll keep building until then. (I sure hope I can keep my sanity until then...)

Brain fried... trying to unfry a bit before bed.

I was going to go painting tonight, but ended up visiting with my grandma so that I could temporarily replace her phone (which went on the fritz) with mine. Will try to figure out her phone... when I'm less fried.

g'night.

No comments: