Thursday, November 24, 2005

Temptation

Simply Sock Yarn sure knows how to tempt me! I recently received some Opal Ladybug from them (sent by H, so I can make her more socks), and, like last time, they included a "teaser" of Shelridge Farms Soft Touch Ultra Yarn. Last time they sent the colour Opal, and I instantly fell in love. This time they sent Crocus, and it's love all over again! Now they're both on my list of "one day MUST buy." Possibly even for a striped pair... they're both heathered, and I think they'd look nice together. :)

You know, that soft touch ultra doesn't look all that exciting on the screen, but I love both samples. Maybe I'll have to try the entire line... ;) (One day when I'm rich... hmmm... $7.25 x 9 = $65.25... that qualifies for free shipping! ;) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

plus, shelridge farm is canadian!! I want to pick some up, I love the heathered colors. It's supposed to be great yarn.

[interestingly, the pattern I semi-used for your socks recommended that yarn, but i went with koigu instead. ;) ]