Monday, November 21, 2005

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

...I spent this morning snoring. I meant to be good and get to bed at a reasonable hour last night, really. I went to start my pita bread as soon as S&K left, only to discover I was out of frozen milk. So I had to leave starting until after I had gone grocery shopping, which I didn't do until I had eaten dinner... since I don't like shopping on an empty stomach.

It was nearly 3am by the time I got to bed. :P I purposely left my alarm off, with the hope I'd be awake enough when I *did* get up that I'd still have a relatively productive day.

Baby blanket is *nearly* done... just two more crayons to sew together. I'll finish that up at SNS at lunch. I need to finish the chicken socks too! If not at lunch, then tonight. Then I can cross *two* WIPS off my list. :))

I had told myself that I could start a crochet cardigan after I finished the baby blanket, but I think I'll wait a day or two... that way I'll have a few days to dedicate to my wool afghan. ;)

No comments: