Saturday, November 12, 2005

Ow part deux

Head still hurts. Took more aspirin...

About the Noro patterns... part of what makes the three Noro patterns I want to make is the Noro yarn. I'm thinking I can probably find a substitute the dark green in the one pattern, but others less so. I'll just wait until I'm rich. Nothing to stop me from dreaming now. ;)

I don't think the scratchiness will be a problem... Weasley is somewhat scratchy, and it doesn't bother me. I usually wear something underneath my sweaters, so it's just my arms that come in contact with the sweaters. I can see how a scarf around the neck would be a problem, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noro is always coming out with new color ways, too. You may see something you like even better if you wait. There are a few ladies at the yarn shop where I hang out that have made entrelac shawls out of Noro yarn. They turn out so pretty, because the colors change so gradually as they are knit.

Sallie

Anonymous said...

Also, I hope your head feels better soon. Sallie