Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Afghan Squares

There may have been some afghan progress around here...

First up, using all the leftovers (except most of the orange, which will be a hunting toque for my dad) from the baby blanket, the rainbow rectangle, which gives an "essence of monsterghan" to my "crazyghan:"
Afghan Square #35-36
(Complete with edging!)

And then squares #37-39:
Afghan Square #37 Afghan Square #38 Afghan Square #39

The flower is from Marnie's fun flapper hat. Square #37 is of course another friendship jewel. (I guess I must be pretty friendly with myself.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post showed up as a bunch of gibberish on the livejournal feed, just FYI.

Nice squares though, now that I can see them over here :)

noricum said...

Thanks! I've edited what was likely the problem. I have to remember not to use quotes in my flickr titles.

Joy said...

Viva Le Monsterghan! :)