Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Stress

The other reasons I'm grumpy is that it's still raining, and I need to buy groceries. Mom said not to let myself be distracted by grocery shopping until the poster was done, and then I really didn't feel like shopping in the rain last night.

It's still raining, I didn't have any juice for my lunch today, and I don't have enough cereal for breakfast tomorrow. Which means that I'll have to go shopping in the dark and rain tonight, after SNB. (I don't *want* to skip SNB... I could use the cheering up, and I need to return the dpns I borrowed.)

Yuck.

Anyone feel like doing my grocery shopping for me? :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have picked you up some things while I was out last night! ;)

[I'm mailing out your package today-- should be there by Fri/Sat.]

noricum said...

I enjoy grocery shopping with someone else, but find it a bit lonely by myself. Mainly, I didn't want to walk there in the dark and rain. If there were proper street lights, so I could see where I'm walking, and it wasn't raining, it would have been fine. Of course, I'm also not particularly fond of going out late on a school night... it cuts into my sleep.