Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Gorgeous New Pottery Mug


Pottery Mug

Last week Wednesday, H and I were on a chocolate run (both of us were sleep deprived, and I was having an "I've been asked to teach a third year course" freak-out) when we discovered the university pottery club was having another sale of items in the student union.

"Ooooo! Pretty!" I said.

"I'll buy it for you." H said.

I was going to buy it myself, but H paid for it. H is *sweet*! She bought herself a pretty bowl for her soup, too, but I don't have a photo of it.

Then we found chocolate. Mmmm!

Thank you again, H!!! I love it. :) It's *pretty*. I used it on Thursday... it works great. :)

1 comment:

jessie said...

Pretty mug.

I'm impressed at all the work you are doing to make your new place a real home. Looking good!