Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How Bizarre!

What is this strange *liquid* precipitation, falling from the heavens and not my shower head? Could it be? I have this vague recollection... *rain*?!? Is this global warming? Or could it be caused by the normal, seasonal tilt of the earth returning us to that messy season, Spring, and then finally to the glorious (until I regret my lack of air conditioning) SUMMER? Is the time nearing that I have to put away my warm woolens, and switch to cool cotton? My mind reels...

2 comments:

Dandy said...

we're having the same weird weather here too?!?!?

you know I kinda like it

;)

cathy said...

Hi, I don't remember how I found your blog, but I visit often to see what you've come up with. (The knitted cupcake greeting card was a wonderful one.) Just thought I'd let you know I mentioned you in today's post.