Monday, March 10, 2008

Meme

Penny tagged me *ages* ago (back in January!) for the 7 Random Facts meme.

Here are the rules, and they must be posted to your blog. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you (see above). List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog and also so they can look at your blog and not tag the same people all over again!) Let the fun begin.

I'll go for completely random facts this time.

1. I'm really lazy about answering memes.
2. If you're lucky, I may actually remember one day.
3. I still hate tagging people, so I'm not going to.
4. I've been perpetually behind in my blog reading for ages now.
5. Currently I have 110 posts to read.
6. But people keep posting, so I never catch up.
7. I like my job, even though I'm probably technically living below the poverty line. I'm good at it, and I'm able to live within my means. (I just can't afford to take vacations to fabulous destinations... I'd love to, though.)

No comments: